Will this program help me prepare for the NCLEX?
The NRSNG Academy has everything that you need to prepare for the NCLEX®
If you are wondering where to get started or how to use the Academy, here is what we recommend:
- Start by reviewing the Test Taking Course
- Take 200 Nursing Practice Questions (NPQ) using the "Select All" category
- View your NPQ dashboard to identify your 3-4 areas of weakness (aim for 50-60% in each category)
- Take 25-50 NPQ's in each of your 3-4 areas of weakness and review rationales and make note of any test taking traps you may have fallen into
- Study these specific topics by reviewing the Courses and Study Tools, by taking questions within the lessons, or creating Study Plans for them
- Take more NPQ's and check for improvement
- Repeat cycle if necessary
- Once you feel confident in all areas, take a SIMCLEX!
Every person is different in what they need and where they should focus. Spend time in the areas your need the most.
We also have an awesome community on our NRSNG Academy Facebook group where we and over a thousand users are there to support and encourage!
And if you have any questions just shoot us an e-mail at email@example.com