Will this program help me prepare for the NCLEX®?
NRSNG Academy® has everything you need to successfully prepare for and pass the NCLEX®!
If you are wondering where to get started or how to use NRSNG® to prepare for your NCLEX®, here is what we recommend:
- Start by reviewing the Test Taking Course
- Take 200 Nursing Practice Questions® (NPQ®) using the "Select All" category
- View your NPQ® dashboard to identify your areas of weakness (aim for 55%-60% in each category)
- Take 50 NPQ®'s in each of your areas of weakness and review rationales and make note of any themes or test taking traps you may have fallen into
- Review material related to those topics (this can be in either the Academy Courses or NCLEX Prep Course and book, depending on your plan)
- If you'd like a personalized video showing you our recommendations for your specific plan, click here
- Take more NPQ®'s and check for improvement
- Repeat cycle if necessary
- Once you feel confident in all areas, take a SIMCLEX™
Remember, every person is different in what they need and where they should focus. Spend time in the areas you need the most.
We also have an amazing community on our NRSNG Academy® Facebook group where we and over a thousand users are there to support and encourage!
And if you have any questions just shoot us an e-mail at email@example.com