Can I use the NRSNG® while I am still in school?
Tools available in NRSNG®:
- We will help you learn how to break down test questions with our Test Taking Course (This will help on the NCLEX® and for school exams)
- Large question bank of NCLEX® style practice questions (You can sort by category allowing you to study specific material for exams)
- Lectures by topic organized into courses
- Cheat Sheets available for most topics for viewing
- Mnemonics to help remember all the information
How to Use NRSNG® While in School:
At the beginning of a semester, use the Study Plan feature to locate lessons that apply to what you will be learning in class and add them to your Study Plan! You can even search by concepts in you're in a concept based program!
Before Class: Review the video or audio lesson on the topics you'll be learning in class as well as review the outline and Cheatsheets and Pathocharts
During Class: Take Notes! Anything that doesn't make sense to you, ASK!
After Class: Review the lessons again and take the practice questions. Make any further notes your professor wants you to know on your Cheatsheets or Pathocharts. If you need further clarification, review that lesson in your textbook, ask your professor, or ask your peers for help! If you have a paid subscription, you can ask your questions on our private Facebook Group, too!
Before the Test: Review the lessons again and take the practice questions, and review the rationales. Also, find a buddy and teach that topic to them to see if you really understand the subject well enough to teach it to others.
10 Steps to Note Taking
What Our Users Are Saying About NRSNG Academy® While in School